- Today we expanded our discussion a bit to include different ideas of liquidity and market impact.
- Discussed several stocks, how I think of them, what the market is missing and why I’m buying.
- Briefly discussed the coming acceleration in the changes in the energy system.
- We will discuss SPACs and what to look for as an investor on Monday’s stock call.
- We will discuss the energy transition and investment opportunities with a new working paper next Friday.
This week’s Investing 2020s investing webinar featured the “Tree Rings Report” from Forest For The Trees.tree-rings-1-29-21-compressed
Tree Rings is one of the best macro summaries done along with the Bear Traps weekend report I get. Bear Traps is no longer open to new subscribers, but Forest For The Trees is. For $200 per year, it’ll save you so much time finding what’s important and ways to understand it, that it is worth having in my opinion. You get it here: Forest For The Trees
Investing 2020s Webinar
As always, review our articles from this week, but here are several in the press that I think you should give a quick read to as well. I try to include mostly free pieces, but I do recommend Bloomberg ($220/year) and Barron’s ($1/week) subscriptions: