Retirement Income Options is designed for retirees and near retirees. If you want to add more income to your retirement portfolio and lower risk, then Retirement Income Options could be for you.Subscribe
What You Get With Retirement Income Options
Retirement Income Options includes everything you get with:
Retirement Income Options adds a component that few investors properly utilize. We offer a robust option selling program that can generate significant income for your portfolio while reducing risk.
This approach is used by many top investment professionals. Typically, speculators pay for time value on option trades. Very often they overpay. We seek to be the seller of time value in those situations.
Option Selling For Long-term Investors
By being an option seller, rather than a buyer, we can capture premium yield on a regular basis. This income is sometimes far in excess of dividends or even growth in the stock market during certain cycles.
Think of option selling like being an insurance company. We might have to pay a claim from time to time, but we are constantly collecting premium. We use two transactions with regularity:
- Cash-secured Put Selling: we hold cash in our accounts and sell a put contract against that cash. We collect a premium from somebody betting short-term against a stock that we would be happy to own at a slightly lower price for the long-term. In essence, we are using the speculators short-term nature against him.
- If the stock goes up or stays about the same in the short-term, we simply keep the premium and the option contract expires.
- If the stock falls in price in the short-term, we keep the premium (we keep the premium no matter what) and buy the stock at the previously agreed upon “strike” price. In this scenario, we are paying less for the stock, that we would like to own for the long-term, than it was trading for on the day we sold the contract and have the premium to reduce our total cost as well.
- Covered Call Writing: when our already owned stocks hit resistance ranges, we will usually sell a covered call to take in premium, which is generally representative of a portion of our profit to that date.
- If the stock rises past the agree upon strike price of the call by the contract expiration, then we sell the stock outright to the speculator, taking in all of our profits.
- If the stock falls in price or stays about the same through the expiration of the contract, then we simply keep the premium and the contract expires.
Here is an illustration of the option selling process as it often plays out:
While experience in options is optimal, we will teach you how to use simple option strategies to reduce your risk and increase your income systematically.
Retirement Income Options And You
Option selling is a retirement investing approach that requires systematic discipline. With a few hours per week you should be able to yield excellent results.
We will give you several recommendations per week and you can choose which fit you the best. Once you have done the reading and thinking, then you can enter limit orders and go about your life.
My belief is that you will be able to receive more retirement income and improve your portfolio safety with a patient and systematic approach to option selling. That has been my experience.
Join Retirement Income Options Today
Retirement Income Options is available annually for only $399 per year.Subscribe
Discounted Financial Consulting For Members
You are also entitled to 50% discounts for investment and financial planning consultations with Kirk Spano via Bluemound Asset Management, LLC. Kirk provides as needed consulting and investment coaching for those who like to keep their hands on the controls, but like somebody to talk to.
Contact Kirk at the Bluemound Asset Management website for more details.