- An in-depth look at markets now.
- The possibility of stagflation.
- How much longer will Covid be a threat?
- Rallies within Bear Markets & is the 2018 scenario I forecast playing out?
- Coming out of inflation late this year and resuming “slow growth forever.”
I have been in Arizona for nearly 2 weeks and am now back. While there, I talked to several Intel people, a biotech engineer who has been working on Covid nearly 2 years and a couple hedge fund managers I know.
We have a lot of talk about.
Please try to make this meeting Saturday morning or make time to watch on Sunday when it is posted.
If watching live, please show up a few minutes early as you’ll need to be logged into Zoom (have a Zoom account) and registered.
Here are the details:
Kirk Spano is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Special Saturday Market MeetingTime: Mar 19, 2022 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom MeetingJoin our Cloud HD Video Meeting
Meeting ID: 898 6442 2318Passcode: SaturdayOne tap mobile+16468769923,,89864422318#,,,,*09006349# US (New York)+13017158592,,89864422318#,,,,*09006349# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)Meeting ID: 898 6442 2318Passcode: 09006349Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing
Future “Macro Dashes” Meetings Moved To Thursday
The Friday meetings are no more.
Our Macro meetings are being moved to Thursday afternoon after market close to 4pm beginning on March 25th through year-end.
I’m doing this for a few reasons:
- I want to lay the groundwork for Friday trading that we might do, i.e. closing or opening positions.
- Space out the meetings a bit better and have the video posted on YouTube by Thursday night.
- To better brand the “Macro Dashes” that I have experimented with this year.
- Clearly the most important reason, I’m planning Fridays after the market open to be days I spend with my grandson training him to be a Jedi.
See the updated webinar page for Thursday “Macro Dashes” meeting details.