- Full article this week, so wait if you want.
- I’m buying AMTX up to a full position and have puts likely to be put to me that would make it a double position.
- My intention is to get to a double position before next earnings.
- Shortage of diesel and jet fuel refining is going to be very good for Aemetis. Carbon Capture and tax credits make it a huge winner.
- It’ll take time, but everything is in motion, contracts are getting signed and India is on the horizon.
I will keep this short, I am very aggressively buying Aemetis (AMTX). I don’t pound the table often, but when I do, at least buy a little, even if you wait to see to buy more.
I have to be out in the morning for a few hours, but have a GTC buy limit order set at $7.50 on Aemetis (AMTX) to bring it up to a 3% position.
I also have sold puts likely to be assigned to me to make it a 3% position.
Full report this week. I put out the buy order now because it’s so cheap relative to projected revenues and earnings based on contracts, expected contracts and future tax credits. They earned $52m last quarter and are borderline profitable despite pouring money into their refining and carbon capture facilities.
More to come soon.
Disclosure: I/we have a beneficial long position in the shares of AMTX either through stock ownership, options, or other derivatives.
I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
Additional disclosure: AMTX $12.50 June cash-secured puts.