Fundamental Trends offers 5 fee-based DIY Investor Service Memberships:
- Global Trends ETF – tactical global asset allocation designed to be a core to any portfolio or for smaller investors. Includes a “Retirement Trends” portfolio for income seekers. Learn More
- Sustainable Growth – Investing at the intersection of sustainability and the “smart everything world.” Includes stocks we believe can triple or more in several years. Includes Global Trends ETF. Learn More
- Dividend Collector – An income generating portfolio with stocks that also offer growth. High income choices including REITs, Preferred Stocks and High Yield Bonds. Includes Global Trends ETF. Learn More
- Retirement Income Options – All of the above plus an option selling program for generating more income and managing risk. Watch the “Covered Call” Call every Tuesday for education and ideas on covered call writing and cash-secured put selling. Learn More
- Risk Adjusted Returns Elite aka R.A.R.E. – All of the above plus:
- Weekly “Swinging For The Fences” article with our top swing trading idea (sometimes 2 or 3).
- Coverage of Microcap and small cap stock picks – this is where the 10 baggers are. 2 new ideas every month. Learn More
If you aren’t ready for a paid membership, make sure to sign up for your Free Library Card which gets access to:
- Macro Monday every week,
- Fundamental Trends Outlook (FTO) every month,
- Special Reports every quarter,
- Archived investment research.