Retirement Life Growth & Income provides retirement investing designed for retirees and near retirees. If you are looking to manage risk, beat inflation and generate income via total return, then Retirement Life Growth & Income could be for you.
During this time of market volatility, get your first year for half price. Simply enter code “Smart50” when you subscribe. Become a member now and get your first year for only $149.50.Subscribe
What You Get With Retirement Life Growth & Income
This retirement investing service is designed to give equity-like total returns, but with the risk of a balanced portfolio.
We manage risk by:
- using asset allocation to reduce exposure to the most vulnerable sectors of the economy. This underlying idea is often overlooked, ignored or misunderstood by many advisors, pundits and investment letters. Research shows that doing your best to avoid at-risk industries can significantly reduce risk (and improve performance).
- using technical analysis and quantitative data to avoid trying to catch falling knives. That is, we respect price movements driven by investor mass psychology and do our best to buy low and sell high.
We seek equity-like returns by:
- tilting our asset allocation towards financially healthy and growing sectors of the economy.
- selecting companies we believe have durable competitive advantages similar to how Warren Buffett describes the idea.
- buying stocks that have a history of paying dividends, engaging in share buybacks and properly managing debt. These three components taken together are called “shareholder yield.”
Retirement Life Growth & Income includes free access to Global Trends ETF which is the basis for our asset allocation ideas.
You will also receive access to our Sustainable Growth Investing service. You can use that service to add growth stocks to hold long-term for yourself or for estate building purposes.
Retirement Life Growth & Income focuses on retirement investing with dividend paying stocks. We have three “very short lists” (watchlists) of stocks that contain our best ideas in each category:
- Dividend Growth – these are stocks that offer both dividends and underlying growth. These stocks will have similar volatility to the stock market, but historically have performed among the best.
- Low Volatility Dividend – these are stocks of mature companies with solid balance sheets and free cash flow to pay ongoing dividends. In a low interest rate environment, these are alternatives to corporate bonds.
- Alternative High Income – these are stocks of companies that pay high dividends, but carry economic risk. For example, many REITs pay high dividends, but in a recession are vulnerable. We provide exit strategies for when the going gets rough.
Retirement Life Growth & Income Model Portfolio
The Retirement Life Growth & Income strategy offers a retirement investing model portfolio as an example of something to build towards. You will receive buy alerts, sell alerts and scenario based forward looking plans.
The model includes an ETF base asset allocation that you can tailor to suit you. There will be 20-30 stocks in the model at any given time. You can adjust your asset allocation to suit your goals and risk tolerance.Subscribe
Retirement Life Growth & Income And You
You are also entitled to 50% discounts for investment and financial planning consultations with Kirk Spano via Bluemound Asset Management, LLC. Kirk provides as needed consulting for those who like to keep their hands on the controls. 15 month package includes:
- Retirement portfolio risk review.
- Investment policy statement & long-range retirement income plan.
- Initial recommendations and ideas.
- First quarter implementation call.
- Reviews in your 3rd quarter and 5th quarter as a subscriber.
- 2 additional hours of consultation as needed.
- This add-on package is only $800 for members (typically $1600-$3200).
Join Retirement Life Growth & Income Today
Retirement Life Growth & Income is priced at only $299 per year.
During this time of market volatility, get your first year for half price. Simply enter code “Smart50” when you subscribe. Become a member now and get your first year for only 149.50.Subscribe
Discounted Financial Consulting For Members
You are also entitled to 50% discounts for investment and financial planning consultations with Kirk Spano via Bluemound Asset Management, LLC. Kirk provides as needed consulting for those who like to keep their hands on the controls.
Contact Kirk at the Bluemound Asset Management website for more details.Subscribe