Sustainable Growth “ESG” Investing in a changing world. Profit at the intersection of the “smart everything world” and the massive move towards sustainability.Subscribe
What You Get With Sustainable Growth Investing
This service is designed for those with a long-term growth outlook who are willing to accept a similar level of risk as the broader stock market.
Included with Sustainable Growth Investing is:
- 401(k) Alert to help you with asset allocation in your retirement plan at work.
- Global Trends ETF essential asset allocation in a world with significant international growth and rising risks.
- A 20-30 stock model portfolio containing stocks already benefiting from growth at the intersection of the “smart everything” world and sustainable investing.
The emergence of smart technology and a move towards sustainability is extremely disruptive. There are both risks and opportunities. Billionaire super-investor Stanley Druckenmiller summarized his investment thesis moving forward at this:
“Buy the disruptors, sell the disrupted.”
We like his approach. He’s made billions, so we could find worse investors to borrow from. Sustainable Growth Investing looks for companies that can give us the potential to quadruple our money over a decade.
We use our 4-step process for finding companies that are all of disruptive, have the government on their side, strong fundamentals and strong price potential.
- Long-term economic and social secular trends.
- Government and central bank policy.
- Fundamental value analysis of sectors and companies.
- Price trend analysis which yields clues to future price movements.
ARKK Invest summarizes the areas we are looking to find opportunities with this infographic (I recommend reading their blog):
It is not only companies in the fields noted in the graphic that can do well. Many companies in various industries can benefit from the disruption occurring.
Many industries benefit from technology as it improves efficiency and outcomes. The best investments are with companies that use technology well. Who will benefit the most from AI and machine learning, or 5G, or alternative energy?
Think about how the internet changed business models. Retailers getting “Amazoned” or brokerages completely wiping out trading commissions. There are certainly losers from disruption as well. We want to avoid those negatively impacted industries and companies.
Sustainable Growth Investing And You
Sustainable Growth Investing members recognize that the world is changing and the rate of change is accelerating. One thing is constant though. Growth stocks and companies with valuable assets, that are trading at value prices, are still among the best to invest in.
Fundamental Trends has what it calls it’s “very short list” of sustainable growth companies. This list is expanding and looks likely to settle between 60 and 80 companies that are leaders in their fields. Within in this group of disruptors is where we look to invest.
You will learn the basics of options as part of this service. In particular, you will learn how to make “position trades” using LEAPs which are long-term call options. We use these only in special situations, but when those times occur, we are sometimes able to double or triple money in under two years.
Sustainable Growth Investing compliments more diversified investing, such as with your retirement plan at work or the Global Trends ETF portfolio. A 401(k) with a sustainable growth stock portfolio is a great combination.
Join Sustainable Growth Investing Today
Sustainable Growth Investing is priced at only $299 per year.
You can also try us on for size for only $100 per quarter and upgrade to annual with the full annual discount when you are ready.Subscribe
Discounted Financial Consulting For Members
You are also entitled to 50% discounts for investment and financial planning consultations with Kirk Spano via Bluemound Asset Management, LLC. Kirk provides as needed consulting for those who like to keep their hands on the controls. 15 month package includes:
- Retirement portfolio risk review.
- Investment policy statement & long-range financial plan.
- Initial recommendations and ideas.
- First quarter implementation call.
- Reviews in your 3rd quarter and 5th quarter as a subscriber.
- 2 additional hours of consultation as needed.
- This package is only $800 for members (typically $1600-2400).
Contact Kirk at the Bluemound Asset Management website for more details.Subscribe